The thing I love the most in my work is to see a person feel good thanks to his or her own resources. I’ve been a therapist since 1998, and I’m still fascinated by the body’s capacity to repair itself and to push through obstacles that can seem insurmountable.
Having been practising for over 15 years, I have strong confidence in the human body and its resources. When placed in the right conditions, in a context where the person feels listened to and respected, and when one touches on the suffering with the “perfect” pressure, not too strong and not too light for that person, I am convinced that most of our ailments can be transformed.
I am passionate about my job and the transmission of my profession. I’ve taught professional training from 2006 to 2014 in London, Paris, Lausanne, Milan, Vienna, Berlin and Barcelona.
In 2014, I decided to follow my own path outside the structure of the Grinberg Method, as a massage therapist.
Training and professional experience:
- 2014 – present day: Work as massage therapist.
- 2006 – 2014: Teaching professional training for the Grinberg Method (GM).
- 2002 – 2014: Ongoing training as a GM practitioner (specializing on subjects such as pain, post-surgical and post-traumatic healing…).
- 2003 – 2005: Training as a GM instructor (group work).
- 2002: Opening of my practice in Lausanne.
- 1999 – 2002: Training as a Grinberg Method practitioner.
- 1997 – 2000: Training in naturopathy.
- 1996: Ayurvedic massage course.